Saturday, August 25, 2007

Conversation with Glod

I was sitting down to begin eating my lunch when i was confronted by a bright light. Being a member of the dead i've lost most of my emotions, which included fear, so i regarded this new development with curiosity... the light soon materialized into an anthropoid form. I couldn't make out the face or gender of the being in question, not that it matters, so i began to contemplate what to make of this encounter... Just at that moment, it spoke in a voice that doesn't suggest anything other than a voice, with no hint whatsoever of the gender, age or personality of it's owner. The ensuring conversation went underway...

zombie : Er... greetings?
being : Hello zombie.
zombie : I assume you come in peace...
being : You may assume so.
zombie : ... You look familiar, have i seen you before?
being : I doubt it.
zombie : So... I can tell you're not here for homosapien gibs.
being : urgh, you can keep them.
zombie : Well how bout some rice crispies then?
being : I'm not here for food, I assure you.
zombie : Whew, that's a relief... So what do you want?
being : zombie, i'm here to have a chat with you.
zombie : Well, I guess i can spare some time, what do you want to know?

The being raised a question about my beliefs regarding homosapiens and the reason i'm not in love with what i once was. In truth I have pondered over this as well, i was once just an ignorant homosapien, but sometime ago i've discovered the foolishness of homosapiens and have disassociated myself from them, to answer this question first we must look at the definition of homosapiens...

homosapiens, in my own opinion is another type of animal, but an animal with no fur, no sharp claws, no camouflage, but possess superior intellect and two very flexible hands. Some people argue that homosapiens are not animals, believing so because homosapiens are smarter than any animal or even that they are superior because they are made by god with special plans...
the way i see it, monkeys and gorillas have about the same amount of intelligence, yet even they, the ancestors of mankind according to the theory of evolution, are labeled as animals, but homosapiens aren't? And of those who think that homosapiens are made special by god, i thought that "god" made all creatures equal, how exactly does making homosapiens special fit into that equation? And if homosapiens have a special task delegated to them you'll bet "god" is reevaluating "god"s strategy now.

Indeed, homosapiens are making a mockery of the world by polluting the environment, destroying ecosystems and thinking that money is the most important thing. They have total disregard of our planet as they continue to strip mine, major deforest, and constant combust objects so that they have their own personal comforts. What disgusts me further is how some homosapiens regard that they are entirely correct in their way of thinking and thus dont worry about it at all, and the worst thing is that they think that the earth being destroyed is a bunch of bollocks and not worthy of their attention... I realised this fact when i've reached a certain age, and from that time onwards i have felt disgusted by homosapiens and have decided to disassociate myself from them, choosing instead to become a zombie... (Do understand i'm talking in general here, i'm happy to share my time with any homosapien who i deem worthy).

So i gues that's why i have this distant disgust for the actions of homosapiens, and i feel that i'm doing my part by eating as many of them as i can, those who don't wish to be eaten better start to worry about the environment now...

Having said that, I watched the being nod his head and and begun to rise. The beings voice boomed out around me...
being :Interesting views zombie, it seems talking to you is much more insightful compared to talking to those priest who keep asking me for salvation of one kind or another.
zombie : Glad to help, say you look familiar, are you sure I haven't seen you some where?
being : I'm sure you did.
zombie : Ok, seeya some other time...

and i did, he was the guy working at the 7-11 right opposite my house...

No comments: