Thursday, August 16, 2007

it's quite possible you know

Yep, contrary to popular belief (and many sciencentific studies apparently), zombies do get sick. (Dont ask me why i uploaded this image here, i guess my brains acting up...)
And the sick zombie in question is undoubtablily me... must have been someone i ate... anyway, since this sickness is not getting any better at the moment, and i need a distraction after quiting my job at the web (yes. I quit my job under family influence), i've decided to work on my blog... again...
Anyway, yes, shocking as it may be i've decided to quit my slackers dream job post and start on my intensive physics tuition. not without a twang of regret. I really miss doing my homework and getting paid for it, and if i have no homework surfing the net or watching videos. But i had no alternative. My marks in physics were not as high as my family would like, and since my job has been leaked to the family unintentionaly, they put the blame on something they dont approve of but couldn't find a reason to disapprove of it... until now that is. Like hungry wolves they pounce on this problem immediately after they saw my marks, denying me the little fun and satisfaction that comes with earning money... well that's homosapien nature to you... sigh

So, now i'm a bit at a lost of joy, with it i've lost most of my drive to study, but that's not an option either, so i guess i have to study with a sour mood... yeah, i am angry at being forced out of a job, but the one i'm really angry at is not my family or my friends, i'm angry at myself, for being a lazy bastard and not doing well in my exams... so hey, i guess, that in life there are two ways to get whatever you want... One is to be a good individual, to obey laws, to follow the crowd, to keep in line, to work hard, and such... the other one is to be a manipulator of others, to backstab and betray when the time is right, to always suck up to the superiors, and get rewarded for fulfilling the needs of others... i cant be either. I cant be a robot...and i cant be a total asshole...

so i guess i'm doomed to be a failure in this society... Still, i won't give up though, life is unfair after all, what you need to do is just make it unfair in your favour, this way you'll make others suffer for your expense... for those of you who have a concience at hearing this, you can stay at the bottom for all i care, wise up, you cant get to the top without stepping on a few heads, and even there you are stepping on someones head constanly anyway... so just live with the fact that u are at the top and donate to charity i guess...

Man this sinus problem is even affecting my brain... i was starting to feel enjoyment... well i better sign out before i blow this monitor out of the window with my sneese... whoops, too late