Friday, August 3, 2007

new post every week

things around me are getting a wee bit strange.
i've observed cats feeling cold
nations shifting coordinates... (don't tell me that doesn't look kinda like Australia)And of course the most popular subject of natures torture, the humans
with all these strange happenings around me, i can't help but feel worried, so i decided to do what any normal person would do under these circumstances. i decided to write another post for my blog. In fact i think i'll start posting blogs whenever i feel like it (which is mostly during weekends) and keep you guys updated on whatever is going on throughout my unlife.

so, now that that announcement is over, lets get on to this week. i've recently started work at a computer lab in my college that is open for students. it's a slackers dream job. i'm actually getting 5 bucks an hour just to sit there and go online, play games, do my homework, and tell everybody who comes in to scan their student ids. And the coolest thing is the second day on the job and the entire Subang had a power outage, that meant that i only have to work about 3 hours to get 5 hours pay, that kinda rocks, i think i'll try that again. But then again, work is always hard. carrying printer paper is murder, i never knew you could get so many paper cuts in one minute, by the end of the shift i was looking like this. also i cant even warm the seat with my butt. every time i sit down and start to relax, some retard will come up to me and say "excuse me, but i can't log in to my computer...". these idiots can prove to be a major pain in the ass. But since i'm working, i dont have much of a choice but to tell them that their password is their IC number with the dashes. still i would gladly give up my job just to be able to do this.
But then some things will just have to be tolerated. just like whatever life throws at you, for instance, bad neighbours, homework and other nuisances that can choke a dog. So, the best thing to do is choke it down, then make the most out of it, look on the bright side instead of going straight for the bad parts. Anyway, stress session over, i'm out.

No comments: