Monday, August 20, 2007

you are so insensitive

I was bored one day while eating my lunch, so i told him a joke.It was about the stupidity of homosapiens. He felt offended by it and an arguement broke out among us. Here's what it was like...

Zombie: So, what do you think? Am i in line to become a comedian?
Lunch : That was a distasteful joke. You are insensitive.
Zombie: Oh yeah? What do you know of insensitivity? Do you think i want to be insensitive?do you think it's my fault that i'm born with no regard for other peoples feelings? well, let me tell you right here and right now, that you are being insensitive about insensitivity! I am insensitive and i'm proud of it!
Lunch : Geeze sorry, i guess i never really though of it that way... i guess i was a bit insensitive about that matter...
Zombie: Yeah well, as long as you have seen the logic of it and will never do it again.
Lunch : Yeah, i'll never do it again.
Which he didn't ever do again, in fact he never did much of anything again, cause i felt a bit hungry. This left me a bit happy, so here comes another blog.
Anyway, i've recently cut my hair...

yep, feel free to ooo and aaa all you want... it's me in short hair mode... lots of you might think it's a big improvement from my previous hairstyle, and to tell the truth, i quite agree... all that hair though seemingly provides a unique distraction for my otherwise flawed face texture, it actually promotes the obvious for all to see, so i guess having a haircut is a great idea, even my head feels lighter...

Haircut aside, I've recently felt the need to keep an extra eye out for danger in my surrounding area, Subang aint exactly fort knox... and since most of the time i go back to my tiny room while it's dark, you tend to be more suspicious of the dangers lurking in the shadows, you'll never know what you'll meet coming around the corner after all, a mugger, a crazy dog or even a crazy person... whats got me so safety concious all of a sudden? My sisters friend recently got mugged by 5 guys in a black car, they just drove up to her, came out with knifes and asked for money, go figure... So, anyway, i dont really know why i posted this blog, maybe i just wanted to promote the life long warning to all... Safety first!!!
Keep safe and alive, so i can eat you later... well, i'm hungry, time to go eat a hobo

No comments: